- SEMI-AUTOMATIC WEB THREAD-UP - Yronflat has semi-automatic web thread-up system through a chain to help the operator to start up the line.
- 4 THERMO-REGULATED MOTORIZED ROLLS - Yronflat has 4 temperature controlled rolls for the max flexibity in pre-heating - maintenance and cooling.
- VERTICAL OR HORIZONTAL INLET & OUTLET OF THE FILM - Film can enter in the YRONFLAT from the top or from the side.
- STRETCH GAP ADJUSTABLE BY SOFTWARE - Yronflat has stretch GAP adjustable by software and stored in a recipe.
- PROFILE INFLUENCE - No negative influence on the thickness profile due to minimal stretching.
- BYPASS - Yronflat can be bypassed for those production where the stretch is not needed.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - Yronflat control is equipped with PLC & PC ready with OPC-UA protocol for industry 4.0.
- EASY INSTALLATION - Yronflat can easily be installed after the haul off unit on existing lines without any invasive intervention.
Stand Alone Annealing System for Blown Film
YRONFLAT is an automatic flattening unit which heats and stretches the blown film, annealing it to improve flatness, bagginess, camber and curl caused by irregularities in gauge, melt temperature, cooling and/or mixing, surface scratching and stretching in the collapsing frame, non-optimal vertical and horizontal bubble stability, mechanical contact with the collapsing frame guide rollers. Yronflat significantly improves the performance of the downstream equipment in respect of printing, lamination quality and speed, but it has no negative influence on the thickness profile of the film.
YRONFLAT heats the film then stretches it permanently between 1-3% in machine direction and is then subjected to carefully controlled cooling, using four individually motorized and thermoregulated rollers.