- EASY INSTALLATION - Flyer can easily replace an existing air ring improving the performances of the line such as throughput and profile control with an average ROI (return on investment) of 6-9 months.
- SINGLE AIR INLET CHAMBER - Single air inlet chamber ensures a clean area around the die for easier maintenance.
- DOUBLE LAYER CARBON FIBRE CHAMBER - The Flyer chamber is made of a double carbon fibre skin with an insulation layer in the middle for moisture free operation.
- LIFTING SYSTEM - Flyer lifting system managed by SYNTROL ensures repeatable positioning minimizing the time via the product recipe.
- PLC, INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - Flyer’s control cabinet is equipped with PLC & PC ready with OPC-UA protocol for industry 4.0 along with PC touch screen, keyboard, mouse and printer.
- BOOSTER STABILIZER - Booster stabilizer available for better bubble stability and higher output.
- TECH 2.0 - Extreme Performances on Auto Profile Control, Flyer is available with air volume and temperature control working together in order to reduce the original profile deviation. With Tech 2.0, FLYER has one motor and two heaters for each control point and it can achieve up to an 75% reduction of starting profile deviation.
- WIDE BUR RANGE - Flyer is suitable for large and small BUR thanks to its innovative and dedicated lip-set design.
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE - Flyer has been designed to guarantee easy access for maintenance operations.
High Performance Automatic Air Ring
FLYER is an automatic air ring designed for high efficiency and high output. Elevators lift up the automatic triple lip air ring almost doubling the line throughput while improving physical proprieties of the film such as haze, tear, elongation and especially puncture resistance.
Flyer provides segmented airflow to localised areas around the blown film bubble through the air ring while stabilising the film exit due to the third special counterflow lip. The automatic thickness improvement system offers simplicity and state-of-the-art visualisation giving the highest operational reliability.