- EASY INSTALLATION MKWyde can easily be installed on existing Blown Film Lines, replacing old calibration baskets.
- PATENTED MOVEMENT MKWyde has a patented open and close movement which maintain the rollers radial to the bubble centre keeping the same contact point.
- INTERCHANGEABLE GUIDES Rollers are installed on interchangeable guides allowing the possibility to install additional rollers in the future.
- LIFTING SYTEM MKWyde has a 4 screw lifting system with a stroke available from 1000 mm to 2500 mm.
- ROLLS MKWyde is available with different kind of rollers such as, silicon foam, carbon fibre, wool sleeve, anti-sticky and FDA approved coatings.
- LEVELS MKWyde has the possibility to install between 8 and 12 rollers for each arm, depending on the customer needs. Moreover, the rolls are also available with a “V” shape for doubling the number of centring points.
- IBC INTEGRATION MKWyde is pre-designed for the integration of a SYIBC sensor. When supplied together with SYIBC, the calibration basket is equipped with an Ultrasonic Sensor Bracket and wiring for plug and play installation.
- OPTIONS MKWyde is available with multiple options such as, an open/close control box, lay flat display, positioning system, sensor brackets and open/ close control cards.
Bubble Cage for Blown Film Lines
MK-BWIDE is SYNCRO’s PATENTED range of calibration baskets, engineered to perform with constant precision and stability. MK-BSmart’s series of cages range from 3150 mm to 12500 mm lay flat and offer an innovative design with a rigid construction and accurate control of the cage position throughout the operational range.
The calibration basket is one of the most important parts of the process which influences both film quality and profile tolerance, MK-BWide keeps the bubble centered and calibrated after the air ring in the Blown Film process.