- ABSOLUTE PERFORMANCE - Due to the nature of the CCD, no calibration is required and the signal will always be the absolute measure of the diameter independently on the cable, wire or pipe nature, material or geometry.
- FAST READINGS - With its newest generation processor DIAMEX can produce up to 30.000 readings per second, ensuring close and point-like measurements even in the fastest lines.
- POWERFUL ANALYSIS SOFTWARE - DIAMEX not only is capable of ultra-fast reading but also data analysis at the same speed, therefore it can evaluate even the smallest variations along the length of the cable without missing any points. The software also saves the position of the defects, allowing for the unwinding of the cable to the various faults’ positions.
- LONG-LIFE RELIABILITY - DIAMEX is designed with solid-state devices and no moving parts, so that the absence of wear and drift allows for long-life performance without maintenance needed.
- FUNCTIONAL DESIGN - The lower aperture allows for easy installation in the production line together with other operations such as product changes, and ensures that condensation, dirt and dust fall away instead of accumulating in the reading zone.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - DIAMEX is equipped with an integrated interface so that it can work as a stand-alone device, but due to its TCP/IP protocol it can also easily communicate with any PLC or supervisor through a simple software package, making it ready for remoting and Industry 4.0.
Non-contact diameter gauges
DIAMEX series gauges are instruments for non-contact and non-destructive measurement, control and regulation of the diameter and ovality of wires, cables and pipes of different sizes; the real-time continuous reading allows for the compliance check with product specifications, instantly detecting the appearance of defects and thus reducing the scraps