- GRAVIMETRIC EXTRUSION THROUGHOPUT - The mixer is mounted on two load cells and measures the LIW, controlling the extrusion throughput with continuous accuracy.
- WIDE RANGE OF SETTING - Due to the different dosing ratios each component can be switched in future from low to high dosing rates.
- CONVEYING SYSTEM - EasYbatch can be supplied along with an integrated centralised conveying system controlled by the same PLC as the blender.
- CLEANING - Easy cleaning thanks to the drain spout installed on each hopper plus a compressed air gun is also included.
- HMI - The blender can be equipped with a HMI touch screen (5.7” - 7’’ - 10’’) onboard or supplied in a separate remoted box.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - All SYncro machines are ready to be integrated with third party supervisory controls and ERP systems using the latest generation of OPC-UA protocols as standard.
- MIXER MOTOR SYNCRO - EasYbatch uses a three phase motor for its mixer along with a dry gearbox avoiding any possible motor overheating and oil leaking.
- MIXER SHAPE - Spherical shaped mixer avoids any residual material hang-up.
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE - The inspection doors, designed to facilitate access to the machine, speed up cleaning and maintenance operations.
The Traditional Gain-In-Weight Batch Blender
EASYBATCH is a traditional gain-in-weight batch blender, designed to dose and blend multiple components in sequence for all processes where constant gravimetric feeding and an homogeneous mix is required.
Each ingredient is metered in sequence by slide gate valves in to the weighing hopper mounted on two load cells. Once the pre-set batch weight has been reached, the load cell sends a signal and the batch is released into the weighing & mixing chamber which combines the batch and the Loss In Weight technology.