- PATENTED continuous loss in weight SYSTEM - MYBLEND is the only pure loss in weight continuous dosing system, during the refill it never switch to volumetric.
- PLC, INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - MYBLEND has a PLC with protocol UPC/UA embedded. This solution makes each blender modular and ready for Industry 4.0.
- CONVEYING SYSTEM - MYBLEND can be supplied along with an integrated centralized conveying system controlled by the same PLC of the blender.
- MODULARITY - Additional components can be added in future to allow an easy upgrade to an existing blender.
- EXTREMELY LOW % - Thanks to the patented MYBLEND design, the system can dose down to 50 g/h.
- GRAVIMETRIC EXTRUSION THROUGHOPUT - The feeders are individually controlled resulting on excellent extrusion throughput control accuracy.
- FLEXIBILITY - MYBLEND can run up to 100 % with all its components.
- BLENDING - Thanks to its innovative cascade static mixer MYBLEND guarantees the perfect blend.
- CLEANING - MYBLEND components have all removable gravimetric hoppers, so blender cleaning and production changeover has never been so fast and easy for an operator.
- SMARTDRAYN - As option MYBLEND can be equipped with the automatic draining system SMARTDRAYN.
- HT Version - As option MYBLEND can manage hot materials up to 180°C.
- POWDER additive - As an option MYBLEND can be installed with a twin screw dosing unit allowing it to meter up to 5% powder additives.
The Pure Loss In Weight Continuous Blender
MYBLEND is a continuous loss in weight gravimetric blender designed to blend multiple components simultaneously for all processes where a homogeneous mix is critical to achieve an excellent final product. Thanks to its unique design it is the only in line quality controll device.
All the ingredients are continuously and simultaneously metered directly in the integrated weighed downcomer hopper through a cascade static mixer. The metered weight is constantly measured in order to detect the level variation guaranteeing a smooth and accurate output control.
Myblend: the only pure gravimetric on the market