- CLEANING - SYBLEND components all have removable gravimetric hoppers, so blender cleaning and production changeover has never been as fast and easy for the operator.
- ACCURACY AND VIBRATION - SYBLEND has 2 load cells for each component to negate vibration allowing it to achieve better stability and improve the accuracy of dosing. All the loads cell are protected to avoid any possible damage.
- BLENDING - Thanks to its innovative cascade static mixer SYBLEND guarantees a homogeneous dispersion of all the dosed components irrespective of the granule size and density
- HMI - Every blender has its own HMI touch screen allowing the operator to easily set the parameters, calibrate the load cells and check alarms. VNC is installed to allow easy remote monitoring via an internet/ethernet connection.
- PNEUMATIC - Digital pneumatic components are connected directly via serial port to the PLC ensuring the installation is as easy as possible and allowing for simple troubleshooting. Thanks to this modular solution, future upgrades are easy to manage.
- PLC, INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - SYBLEND has a PLC with UPC/UA protocol embedded. This solution makes each blender modular and ready for Industry 4.0
- CONVEYING SYSTEM - SYblend can be supplied along with an integrated centralized conveying system controlled by the same PLC as the blender.
- HT - Version As option MYBLEND can manage hot materials up to 180°C.
- POWDER ADDITIVE - As an option MYBLEND can be installed with a twin screw dosing unit allowing it to meter up to 5% powder additives.
- 100% TECHNOLOGY - Each SYBLEND component including the main material, is dosed using a dedicated screw. This guarantees the maximum flexibility and allows all components to run up to 100% of their set point.
- MODULARITY - Additional components can be added in the future if required, allowing for an easy upgrade to existing blenders – up to max. 6 components
Continuous loss-in-weight gravimetric blender
SYBLEND is a continuous loss in weight gravimetric blender designed to blend multiple components simultaneously, ideal for different production processes where homogeneity of the blend is critical to achieve quality products.
SYBLEND also meets the high industry standards required of extrusion multi layers structures and in the textile industries for the BCF, FDY and POY processes. Each hopper and material weight is controlled by two off-centre load cells.
All components are continuously and simultaneously metered directly into the integrated weigh hopper through a cascade mixer.
The weight of the material metered in the hopper is constantly measured in order to detect the level variations due to changes in the extruder throughput or a discrepancy between the component feeder and the extruder throughput.
The feeders are individually controlled in order to reach and maintain the preset metering ratios and to maintain a constant level in the collection hopper.