- GREAT ACCURACY & CONTINUOUS ACTION - SYblend continuously measures the flow rate of each material, so that any variation is registered instantly and the machine immediately regulates all the dosing in order to keep the specified setpoint. Since the flow rates of the individual components and the extruder’s are known, their cross-comparing allows to identify irregularities and achieve better dosing accuracy. The solid structure works as a filter for the effects of the vibrations, so that no noise is introduced in the load cells’ measurements.
- EXTENDED RANGE AND MODULARITY - SYblend has a flexible choice of machine sizes and dosing screws in order to cover a wide range of flow rates and material granulometries, from the lowest rates of additives in the small lines to the highest rates of main components in the big lines. Thanks to its modularity, it can also be easily configured in up to 6 components with an on-board cabinet that allows fast installation.
- EASY CLEANING & MAINTENANCE - Thanks to its removable hoppers and screws, SYblend allows for an easy cleaning and changeover process.
- OPTIONALS - There are different optionals available in order to satisfy every need: components and kits for dosing high-temperature materials, a centralized conveying system controlled by the machine itself, and SMARTDRAYN for an automatic drainage procedure that doesn’t require the action of an operator.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - All SYncro machines are ready to be integrated with third party supervisory controls and ERP systems using the latest generation of OPC-UA protocols as standard.
Continuous loss-in-weight gravimetric blender
SYBLEND is a continuous loss in weight gravimetric blender designed to blend multiple components simultaneously, ideal for different production processes where homogeneity of the blend is critical to achieve quality products.
SYBLEND also meets the high industry standards required of extrusion multi layers structures and in the textile industries for the BCF, FDY and POY processes. Each hopper and material weight is controlled by two off-centre load cells.
All components are continuously and simultaneously metered directly into the integrated weigh hopper through a cascade mixer.
The weight of the material metered in the hopper is constantly measured in order to detect the level variations due to changes in the extruder throughput or a discrepancy between the component feeder and the extruder throughput.
The feeders are individually controlled in order to reach and maintain the preset metering ratios and to maintain a constant level in the collection hopper.