- CLEANING - SYdos is designed with all the side component gravimetric hoppers being removable, so blender cleaning and production changeover has never been as fast and easy for the operator.
- ACCURACY AND VIBRATION - SYdos has 2 loads cells for each component to negate vibration and to have better stability and improve the accuracy of dosing. All the loads cell are protected to avoid any possible damage.
- BLENDING - SYdos thanks to its innovative static cascade mixer and all side components metered by auger screw, guarantees excellent blending and avoids poor mixing as seen in classic dosing systems.
- HMI - Every blender has its own HMI touch screen allowing the operator to easily set the parameters, calibrate the load cells and check alarms. VNC is installed to allow easy remote monitoring via an internet/ethernet connection.
- PNEUMATIC - Digital pneumatic components are connected directly via serial port to the PLC ensuring the installation is as easy as possible and allowing for simple troubleshooting. Thanks to this modular solution, future upgrades are easy to manage.
- PLC, INDUSTRY 4.0 AND IoT - All blenders have a B&R PLC installed along with B&R I/O. This solution makes each blender modular ensuring that the future addition of components is possible plus ease of maintenance in case of any component failures.
- CONVEYING SYSTEM - SYdos can be supplied along with an integrated centralized conveying system controlled by the same PLC as the blender.
The continuous loss-in-weight gravimetric Blender
SYDOS is a continuous loss in weight gravimetric dosing system designed to meter multiple components simultaneously and is ideal for different production processes where accurate and consistent blends are required.
All the side components are continuously and simultaneously metered directly in the extruder feed throat through a cascade mixer.
Each of the side components are simultaneously metered into a cascade mixer where they are blended together with the main gravity flowing component.
The side feeders are individually controlled in order to reach and maintain the preset metering ratios and to maintain a constant level above the extruder feed throat.