- MICRO MOULD is useful to create samples to perform quality tests before sending a formulation to the serial production.
- This benchtop injection moulding line represents an optimal solution to perform quality tests with low amount of material and significant energy savings.
- Thanks to the modularity and interchangeability of the plates, it is possible to create several kinds of three-dimensional pieces by applying some frames into the line.
- The line is completely electric and is suitable to produce moulded plates also for the pharmaceutical industry.
- Plug and play designed, the machine works with single phase industrial plug or standard 240V home plug, with a consumption of less than 3 KW.
- An extremely user friendly control panel allows to save and export process data on external USB memory.
- MICRO MOULD is easy to interface with an ERP or production management software with integration via industry 4.0.
- With a compact design, it is a plug-and-play solution that can be easily and quickly disassembled for maintenance, thanks to a lever carter and and an openable electric cabinet.
Benchtop Electric Injection Moulding Line
MICRO MOULD is a benchtop injection moulding line projected to test the characteristics and properties of every kind of polymeric material.
This line, very small compared to many of the injection moulding laboratory lines available in the market, is capable to perform quality tests on developing materials or recycled ones