- Microex 3D has been projected to process the standard materials used for the production of 3D filament, such as ABS, PLA, PP, PMMA and TPU.
- Its special screw design allows to use standard commercial pellets and the screw extraction system allows the disassembling of the screw in less than 5 minutes, accelerating the cleaning and maintenance operations.
- The line is also composed of a calibration die, a cooling chamber, a haul-off unit, a winding unit to collect the 3D filament and a 7’’ Touch Screen control panel.
- Plug and play designed, the machine works with single phase industrial plug or standard 240V home plug, with a consumption of less than 3 KW. Microex 3D is easy to interface with an ERP or production management software with integration via Industry 4.0.
- The calibration die is projected to produce filament with a Ø of 1,75 mm, suitable and ready to be processed in all the standard 3D printers.
- The machine can also be equipped with an additional strand pelletizer to use the machine as a single screw granulation line.
Benchtop 3D Filament Extrusion Line
Microex 3D is a benchtop line projected for small scale production of filament for 3D printers. Characterized by a 17,5 Ø mm Microex extruder, it can also be used to test the characteristics and formulations of different materials in the production of 3D filament before sending them to serial production