- MICROEX CAST is capable to process a huge variety of polymers from standard Polyolefines to Biopolymers and Technopolymers, with a thickness range from 20 microns to 800 microns.
- Its special screw design allows to use standard commercial pellets and the screw extraction system permits the disassembling of the screw in less than 5 minutes, accelerating the cleaning and maintenance operation.
- Chill roll has internal water circulation system for the thermo-regulation of the roll surface.
- Plug and play designed, machine works with single phase industrial plug or standard 240V home plug, with a consumption of less than 3 KW.
- MICROEX CAST is easy to interface with an ERP or production management software with integration via Industry 4.0.
- MICROEX CAST can be equipped with EYES visual inspection system to be able to detect and categorize all of the commonly known defects, a very smart combination for quality control of recycled polymers.
Benchtop Cast Film Extrusion Line for Quality Control
MICROEX CAST is a benchtop cast film extrusion line designed for the quality control of polymers, compounds, masterbatches and recycled materials. The film samples can be used for mechanical properties testing, visual control of defects, processability of polymers and color matching