- GREAT ACCURACY & CONTINUOUS ACTION - ModYx continuously measures the dosing rate of the individual component, so that any variation is recorded and compensated.
- LOW DOSAGE RATES - Specially designed augers for dosing at very low hourly rates are available.
- STRUCTURAL RIGIDITY - The solid structure of the body acts as a vibration filter so as not to introduce noise into the load cell readings.
- EXTENDED RANGE AND MODULARITY - ModYx uses a wide range of dosing screws to cover a wariety of material flow rates and particle sizes, from low percentage additives as well as secondary components with a higher percentage in the recipe.
- SINGLE OR MULTI-COMPONENT STATION - One or more ModYx units can be installed on the same extruder or press.
- EASY - Installation, operator interface, cleaning and maintenance are strengths of the design and are extremely easy and intuitive.
- LOADING AND TRANSPORT - Modyx provides loader and transport management as an integrated logic function.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - All SYncro machines are ready to be integrated with third party supervisory controls and ERP systems using the latest generation of OPC-UA protocols as standard.
Continuous loss-in-weight feeder
MODYX, continuous loss-in-weight feeder designed to ensure the gravimetric feeding of a component in extrusion, blow moulding and injection processes. It guarantees the relationship with the other components in the recipe, respects and controls dosing accuracy and the total output of the extruder or press. ModYx is the ideal machine for injection moulding, injection blow moulding and extrusion lines.