- FAST CLEANING - GYgablend has all the side component gravimetric hoppers easily drainable so blender cleaning and production changeover has never been so fast and easy for the operator.
- BLENDING - Thanks to the combination between the simultaneous dosing of all components and the special designed vertical mixer GYgablend guarantees an excellent blend.
- HMI - GYgablend has its own 5.7” HMI (with 7” – 10.4” available) touch screen from which the operator can easily set parameters, calibrate the load cell and check alarms.
- REMOTE ASSISTANCE - VNC is installed to allow easy remote monitoring and assistance via an internet / ethernet connection.
- PNEUMATIC - Premium digital pneumatic components are connected directly via serial port to the PLC to make the installation the easiest possible and allow simple troubleshooting. Thanks to this modular solution any future upgrade guarantees the option to increase the number of components.
- CONVEYING SYSTEM - Gygablend can be supplied along with an integrated centralized conveying system controlled by the same PLC of the blender.
- MODULARITY - Thanks to its design Gygablend can be upgraded in future to allow the possibility for additional components to dose, up to max 6 components.
- PLC, INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - Gygablend has a PLC with protocol UPC/UA embedded. This solution makes each blender modular and ready for Industry 4.0.
Unique off-line loss in weight gravimetric batch blender
GYGABLEND is the unique off-line loss in weight gravimetric batch blender designed to meter multiple components simultaneously for all processes where an homogeneous mix is critical to achieve an excellent final product. It is designed to meter from small to very large batch where huge outputs are required.
Each hopper and material is weighed by off-center load cells. Thanks to this feature all the components are metered at the same time to reach the batch set point value. The result is a massive increase in the dosing speed and a greater output in comparison to the traditional gain in weight batch blenders.