- ACCURATE ANALYSES - PurYtex can scan each individual granule of the sample from different aspects, such as morphology and colorimetry. In this way, granules that do not comply with the shape parameters, have surface impurities or do not correspond to the desired color can be identified one by one.
- EFFICIENT - The scanning time of a sample is limited to just 30 seconds, after which a complete in-depth analysis is provided for each parameter.
- CONTINUOUS OPERATION - The system can be fed either manually by batch or by a suitable loading system, making it compatible with continuous operation at a constant hourly flow rate.
- HIGH RESOLUTION - PurYtex can detect even the smallest surface defects with a resolution of only 25 µm, the unit remains reliable and immune to external disturbances.
- LASER DETECTION - As an option, PurYtex can be equipped with a laser pointer which, once the sample has been scanned, can provide a visual indication of the position of each defective granule so that it can be identified and removed manually for further analysis.
- ACCESSIBILITY PurYtex is designed to ensure the most immediate and simple operation possible, whereby all that is required is to position the sample and start the procedure from the interface. It’s design also allows quick access to all its main parts, facilitating maintenance procedures.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT All SYncro machines are ready to be integrated with third party supervisory controls and ERP systems using the latest generation of OPC-UA protocols as standard.
PURYTEX is the new laboratory system for analyzing a sample of granules from large batches (big bag, octabin); each granules’ sample are classified based on multiple parameters, in order to statistically characterize the quality of the sample and thus the batch of origin.
The set of RGB cameras and illuminators makes it possible to create and acquire high-resolution images of the entire sample. By analyzing the image, it is possible to recognize various defects through morphology and colorimetry measurements and to define the quality of the sample through statistical operations.