- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - Syntrol as with all SYNCRO machines, integrates OPC-UA which allows information to be easily and securely exchanged between diverse platforms from multiple vendors at zero cost. Thanks to the OPC technology, Syntrol saves engineering costs when exchanging process data between Syntrol controlled machines and other process machines plus allows easy communication between a customers managment software such as MRP, ERP or CRM.
- HMI SIZE - Wide range of MultiTouch screen HMI’s available: 7” - 15” - 21”.
- CABINET or PANEL BOX - Available to be installed in a cabinet or in a panel box.
- PANEL-OEM - Available also in PANEL version in order to be installed in the OEM’s control cabinet for a perfect integration.
- SYNTROL A - Syntrol is designed to control all the SYNCRO machines from conveying to blending, gauging, APC and IBC control.
- COMPLETE LINE CONTROL with PLUS version - SYNTROL PLUS is designed to control the complete extrusion line including: • temperature control of all heat/cool and heat only zones; • speed control of all extruders drives; • oscillating nip left/right control; • oscillating nip open/close control; • haul off drive speed control; • edge guide control, Auxiliary equipment control.
Supervisory System 4.0 For Extrusion Lines
SYNTROLplus 4.0 is the SYNCRO turnkey supervisory system designed for new extrusion lines but also able to be retrofitted on to an existing extrusion line replacing the old control system.
It’s never toolate to give a new life to your extrusion line.
Based on industrial B&R PLC technology, Syntrol 4.0 is a state-of-the-art solution to completely manage the extrusion line with an HTML user friendly operator interface which also allows easy access from smartphones and tablets guaranteeing the customer can continuosly keep their business under control.