- The dosing unit is assembled on a inclined axis to guarantee an optimal filling of the screw
- Quick screw change system for easy cleaning and maintenance
- Several screw kits are available for outputs up to 1000 Kg/h
- Servo-ventilated three-phase asynchronous dosing screw motor (Brushless is optional)
- Easy sampling of the screw’s output through a side gate
- Quick material release system (optional)
- Material hopper made of stainless steal
- Upper cover to protect housing, also allows for future installation of a feeder
- Material missing alarm via capacitive sensor (optional)
- Optional high temperature version available
Volumetric dosing unit for metering of granules or granulated materials.
SYVOL is a volumetric dosing unit for metering of granules or granulated materials.
Simple and versatile, SYVOL is suitable for all extrusion processes which require repetitive and precise volumetric dosing of additives, masterbatch or re-grinded materials.
SYVOL is controlled by a simple and intuitive HMI which also provides the possibility to store job dosing recipes based on different materials granulometry and density.
The material is fed through a dosing screw driven by an asynchronous motor which guarantees high lever of stability and precision.
The throughput it is directly proportional to the motor revolutions and managed by an inverter positioned into the dosing unit control panel.