- Minimal power consumption & the highest output / kW of installed power in the market Giving you lower running cost and therefore the quickest return on your investment.
- Low shear, minimum process dwell time and the absolute minimum of material degradation Means you can recycle all of your scrap material into high quality pellets, reducing your material costs and improving your profitability.
- Direct extrusion design, no prior size reduction required Requires no other costly equipment, reduces maintenance and increases your productivity, therefore improving your profitability
- Smallest footprint recycling machine available on the market Minimal floor space is required.
- TRIM BASKET For feeding inline trims into the recycling extruder.
- FLAKE FEEDER Used to feed flakes or chips into the extruder.
- REELFEED Used to feed off-spec or scrap reels into the extruder, can be used simultaneously with the trim basket.
- SUPATRIM Used to convey tacky or extensible trims to the extruder, can be used simultaneously with the trim basket.
- SCREEN CHANGERS Manual or automatic systems available, used when running offline products i.e. reels, flake etc
- VACUUM DEGASSING STATION Single or double venting systems available to allow you to run printed or hydroscopic materials.
- DTEC A pellet detection system to advise if there are issues in the pelletiser.
Alpha Air cooling
Air Cooling Recycling Extruder
The ALPHA recycling extruder uses Plasmac’s unique Short Screw Technology (SST), which is based around a dual diameter 8:1 L/D ratio screw.
The waste material is directly fed on to the screw meaning no prior size reduction is required, due to this little or no dust is produced which means a higher quality pellet is produced with the lowest levels of gels possible. The S.S.T. ensures low shear, runs at low melt temperatures and therefore guarantees an absolute minimum of material degradation.