- EASY INSTALLATION - Typhoon can easily replace an existing air ring improving the performances of the line such as throughput and profile control.
- OPTION DOUBLE LAYER CARBON FIBRE CHAMBER WITH SINGLE AIR INLET - As an option, Typhoon’s chamber can be supplied with a double carbon fibre skin and an insulation layer in the middle to achieve moisture free operation. The carbon fibre chamber version has one air inlet in order to have a clean area around the die for easy maintenance.
- OPTIONAL LIFTING SYSTEM - Typhoon as an option can be equipped with a lifting system managed by the SYNTROL supervision system that allows the storage of the positioning in the recipe of the product reducing to a minimum the recipe change time. The lifting system is also essential for easy and quick maintenance and cleaning of the extrusion die.
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE - Typhoon has been designed to guarantee easy access for maintenance operations.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - All Syncro machines are ready to be integrated with third party supervisory controls and ERP systems using the latest generation of OPC-UA protocols as standard.
- BOOSTER STABILIZER - A booster stabilizer is available for better bubble stability and higher output.
- TECH 2.0 - Extreme Performances on Auto Profile Control, Typhoon is available with air volume and temperature control working together in order to reduce the original profile deviation. With Tech 2.0, TYPHOON has one motor and two heaters for each control point and it can achieve up to an 75% reduction of starting profile deviation.
- WIDE BUR RANGE - Typhoon is suitable for large and small BUR thanks to its innovative and dedicated lip-set design.
- AGRI FILM APPLICATION - Typhoon is suitable for Agri Film applications and is available for extrusion die diameters of up to 2500 mm.
Automatic dual lip air ring
TYPHOON, is the automatic air ring designed for high efficiency and accurate profile control. The air ring guarantees the best performances in term of cooling capacity, bubble stability, minimum pressure drop, and easy handling.
Typhoon provides segmented airflow to localized areas around the blown film bubble through the air ring while stabilizing the film exit thanks to the special lip set. The automatic thickness improvement system offers simplicity and state-of-the-art visualization giving the highest operational reliability.