- CONTROL - Convy can be controlled from SYNCRO’s dosing unit HMI panel or from the centralized conveying system SYNET
- EASY INSTALLATION - Convy can easily be installed on existing dosing units.
- EASY CLEANING - Thanks to its special design Convy can be easily cleaned and disassembled.
- VACUUM VALVE - Convy has an integrated vacuum valve which opens when the vacuum is required, allowing for the use of a common vacuum pipe connected to a pump.
- DISCHARGE GASKET - Convy has a special discharge gasket which allows perfect sealing during the vacuum cycle.
- MAX LEVEL SENSOR - Convy has an integrated capacitive max level sensor which ensures the max volume is available at any given time in order to guarantee the best optimization of the conveying cycle time. As an option, a rotary sensor can be used for dusty materials.
- AUTO FILTER - As an option Convy can be supplied with self-cleaning filters with an air tank and air pulse cleaning jet.
- BAG AUTO FILTER - As an option Convy can be supplied with a bag self-cleaning filter with an air tank and air pulse cleaning jet in order to manage dusty material such as regrind materials or flakes.
- HT VERSION - Convy is available in an HT version in order to manage hot polymers up to 180 °C.
- SIZES & VOLUME - Convy is available in 4 sizes: F200-F270-F370-F470 from 6L to 150L.
- MODULARITY & INLET ORIENTATION - The Convy design is modular, vacuum and material inlet positions can be easily oriented to match a customer’s needs.
- NAS SYSTEM - As an option Convy can be supplied with a paddle (+NAS) located on the material inlet pipe to allow the sharing of a common material source.
- TA VERSION - Convy can be supplied without a discharge paddle so it can be perfectly matched with the SYNCRO SYLINE-SYDOS-SYBLEND-SYACURABLEND and GYGABLEND series of systems for perfect integration. With the TA version the vacuum sealing is guaranteed directly from the dosing unit butterfly refill valve.
Ideal partner for plastics processors who require innovative technology to gain a competitive edge.
CONVY is SYNCRO’s range of hopper loaders made out of stainless steel AISI 304 and available in different sizes. Loading parameters can be controlled by the dosing unit HMI or centralized conveying system SYNET. Convy range includes specific options for the treatment of high temperature or low flowing materials.
The vacuum created by the vacuum unit convey the granules into the receivers, once the max level is achieved the material is discharged into the hopper.