- WEIGHT-LOSS SYSTEM MYblend3 is the only continuous dosing system that does not suffer from the effects of volumetric irregularities in the loss-in-weight hopper filling phase.
- CERTIFIED SELF-DIAGNOSIS The hourly flow rate is calculated independently of the batch and loss-in-weight systems and must coincide: gravimetric dosing for sure! Otherwise the error is immediately reported.
- ACCURACY AT LOW % The patented MYblend3 technology can achieve minimum dosing rates of 50 g/h.
- 100% TECHNOLOGY Each component of MYblend3 is metered via a dedicated screw including the main material ensuring excellent extrusion flow control.
- MODULARITY The configuration is modular, the feeder can expand up to 6 components.
- TRANSPORT SYSTEM MYblend3 can be supplied together with the Syncro centralised transport system integrated in the same PLC as the feeder.
- BLENDING The static cascade mixer ensures homogeneous dispersion of all dosed components regardless of particle size and density.
- CLEANING All gravimetric hoppers are easily removable, ensuring fast and efficient cleaning and production changes. With the SMARTDRAYN option, material changeover occurs automatically without the need for a dedicated operator, allowing traceability of the drained component.
- HIGH TEMPERATURE OPTION On request, the MYblend3 feeder can dose hot components up to 180°C.
- POWDER ADDITIVE As an option, twin-screw dosing units can be installed on the MYblend3 feeder, allowing powder components of up to 5% to be added to the mixture.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT All SYncro machines are ready to be integrated with third party supervisory controls and ERP systems using the latest generation of OPC-UA protocols as standard.
Ideal partner for plastics processors who require innovative technology to gain a competitive edge.
The “Pure” Loss In Weight Continuous Blender
MYBLEND3 the innovative gravimetric continuous lossin- weight feeder is the ideal feeder for all the processes where dosing control and stability must be kept within tight tolerance limits, such as in textile and pharmaceutical lines.