- TOTAL CONFIGURABILITY - TetrYx is designed to make the distribution of materials within production plants completely flexible and modular: the number of inputs and outputs, determined by the plant configuration, can be configured with total freedom thanks to the possibility of having several stations in series.
- HIGH EFFICIENCY - Equipped with a low-consumption, high-efficiency 0.75 kW brushless motor, it guarantees a material change time of less than 2s without vacuum loss.
- POSITIONING ACCURACY - TetrYx can position the central connecting tube with extreme positional accuracy thanks to a high-precision optical encoder.
- RELIABILITY - The high-precision construction of the mechanical parts and the control with PLC and commercial sensor technology guarantee absolute reliability.
- ACCESSIBILITY - It’s design allows quick access to all its main parts, facilitating maintenance procedures.
- SECURITY - No risk for the operator. Moving parts are not accessible without the use of dedicated tools to dismantle the machine.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - All SYncro machines are ready to be integrated with third party supervisory controls and ERP systems using the latest generation of OPC-UA protocols as standard.
Ideal partner for plastics processors who require innovative technology to gain a competitive edge.
Automatic material sorting station
TETRYX is the automatic material sorting unit that allows up to 24 pick-up points (silo, daily-bin) to be connected to up to 24 loaders on a single station, fully automating the transport of materials.
The central connecting tube, connected to the inlet pipe and rotating around the vertical axis of the station, is angularly positioned at one of the 24 outlets on the top plate, to which it is hermetically connected; an automated control allows the tube to be rotated to choose the desired position.