- EASY INSTALLATION - Typhoon3 can easily replace an existing air ring, improving line performance in areas such as flow rate and profile control with an average ROI (return on investment) of 6-9 months.
- FIBREGLASS CHAMBER - The machine body is natively and fully insulated as it is made of resin and fiber. This ensures high energy efficiency and prevents condensation from forming. The air supply is single-vented tangential. Connecting the ring to the chilled air system is thus simple and the operating space around the machine is improved, facilitating maintenance operations around the head.
- LIFTING SYSTEM - The Typhoon3 is also available in an elevating version, managed by the SYNTROL supervision system, which allows the positioning in the product recipe to be memorized, reducing recipe change times to a minimum. The lifting system is also essential for easy and quick maintenance and cleaning of the extrusion head.
- EASY ACCESS FOR MAINTENANCE Typhoon3 is designed for easy maintenance by allowing access to both motors and heating elements without ever having to stop the extrusion line, keeping the ring in ‘automatic’ mode.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT - All Syncro machines are ready to be integrated with third party supervisory controls and ERP systems using the latest generation of OPC-UA protocols as standard.
- MULTI-STAGE STABILISER A booster stabilizer is available for better bubble stability and higher output.
- TECH 2.0 Profile adjustment is available in a Tech 2.0 version protected by a specific patent. Temperature control and point-to-point air volume control along 360 degrees of the bubble’s circumference are available in alternative or complementary form for maximum flexibility in handling and control capabilities. The combination of the two technologies allows a reduction of up to 75% of the initial profile error.
- LARGE RANGES OF INFLATION RATIOS Typhoon3 is suitable for both large and small BUR thanks to its flexible design and dedicated inserts.
- INDUSTRY 4.0 & IoT All SYncro machines are ready to be integrated with third party supervisory controls and ERP systems using the latest generation of OPC-UA protocols as standard.
Automatic air ring with outstanding performance
TYPHOON Cubed, is the cooling ring designed for maximum cooling capacity, productivity, bubble stability, accurate thickness profile control and film quality. Typhoon3 represents a true evolutionary step of the cooling ring, justifying the ambitious expression ‘cubed’.
Special internal aerodynamic turbulators (patent pending) make it possible to obtain, simultaneously and for each flow regime envisaged in the use of the ring, a set of conditions such as: optimized cooling air distribution along the circumference of the blower nozzles (exclusive SYncro patent); homogeneous filling of the radial channels and regulation devices; maximum efficiency, i.e. limitation of pressure drops to the lowest possible value.