Raise the bar of your performances!

Be Smart Be Upgrade Raise the bar of your performances! Who shouldn’t miss out on this Upgrade Campaign? All companies which are working with SYNCRO’s dosing units, raw material conveying systems, gauging systems, Internal Bubble Cooling system or any other SYNCRO equipment running an HMI PP45 – PP65 and PC PP300 and PP500. Some of […]

Corona Virus – Syncro Media Release

“Dear all, I’m Gabriele Caccia CEO of the SYNCRO Group. These past few days a lot of friends from all over the world have been expressing their concerns about the Coronavirus situation here in Italy. Through this video I want to reassure everyone. The Syncro, Plasmac and Plantech-CST teams are in good health and I […]

CORONAVIRUS EMERGENCY

AMAPLAST MEMBERS WORKING AT FULL CAPACITY, DESPITE CORONAVIRUS In consideration of the measures adopted by the Government with regard to the spread of Coronavirus, Amaplast-Italian Plastics and Rubber Processing Machinery and Moulds Manufacturers’ Association underlines that to date its member companies have implemented all the actions required by legislation to protect the health and safety […]

Wire 2018

Syncro Group is the ideal partner for plastics processors and automation systems for extrusion lines SYncro philosophy is based on passion for innovation. Every project is surrounded by our values and our commitment to realize it. Our business card is our ability in having one solution for every need of our clients. Recently we enlarged […]

THE CIRCULAR ECONOMY

The circular economy represents an alternative, more sustainable model to the traditional linear economy. A linear model follows the path of make, use, then dispose. In contrast, in a circular economy, we keep resources in use for as long as possible, extract the maximum value from them whilst in use, then recover and regenerate products […]

NEW C-DENSE SYSTEM

SYNCRO and CST just succesfully started-up a new C-dense system SYNCRO and CST just succesfully started-up a new C-dense system in France with an output of 6 tons/hour at 210 mt distance from silo using two propellers Based on dense phase technology C-dense conveyng system is especially suited to transport abrasive, fragile and sticky materials […]

EREMA GROUP ACQUIRES 60 PERCENT STAKE IN PLASMAC

Leading manufacturer of recycling machines expands its in-house product range following company participation Ansfelden, January 2019 – on 1 January 2019, the Austrian EREMA Group acquired 60 percent of the recycling machine manufacturer PLASMAC Srl to further expand its range of tailor-made plastic recycling solutions for in-house applications. The remaining 40 percent of the recycling machine […]

Maguire partners with Syncro to expand options

for advanced extrusion control technologies DÜSSELDORF, October 19, 2016: At K 2016 today, Maguire Products, Inc. and SYNCRO srl announced a partnership to provide customers of both companies with an extensive platform of options for materials and extrusion control. Maguire has taken an investment position with SYNCRO that will lead to a portfolio of technologies […]