- EASY AND FAST CLEANING - Both the front and back feeder covers can be completely disassembled for cleaning operations
- HIGH PERFORMANCE - C-LAB-TWYN can guarantee a high accuracy in feeding (+/- 0.5%) in a range of 1:20.
- MODULAR DESIGN - The design allows the possibility to change material and feed-rate by simply changing the screw and discharge outlet.
- MODULAR HOPPERS - The various sizes of hopper can be easily replaced or disassembled for cleaning operations.
- WEIGHING SYSTEM - C-LAB-TWYN gravimetric units can be installed on a platform scale which guarantees high accuracy.
- INSTALLATION - C-LAB-TWYN is always supplied prewired with junction boxes to permit an easy and fast installation. C-LAB-TWYN feeders can be installed in a standalone frame or in a modular multi component dosing station frame C-MULTY which is available in various configurations: DS-4, DS-6 and DS-8, from 2 to 8 feeding units.
- CONTROL SYSTEM & INDUSTRY 4.0 - Feeder control system can manage from a single feeder up to several feeders. The PLC is supplied with OPC/UA protocol embedded, which make each machine modular and ready for industry 4.0.
- HMI - The feeding control system is equipped with a user friendly HMI touch screen (7”-9”-15”).
- OPTIONS AVAILABLE - As an option, C-LAB-TWYN can be designed for high temperatures, ATEX compliant and/or FDA compliant.
TWIN SCREW FEEDING UNIT for LOW THROUGHPUTS
C-LAB-TWYN is a twinscrew feeding unit engineered in different sizes in order to feed powders, granules, pellets, flakes and fibers at very low feedrate and is available in volumetric or gravimetric versions. In the loss-in-weight modules, an analogue load cell is installed to guarantee a high weighing accuracy.
The C-LAB-TWYN series is ideal for laboratory lines where small quantities of product need to be continuously fed at very low throughputs.
One single motor through an integrated gear box, drives the feeding screw and the horizontal agitator which avoids bridging and keeps a constant material flow. Different screw configurations allows the user to feed any kind of product with any kind of throughput accurately and with consistency.