- DIFFERENT PRESSURIZED HOPPER CAPACITIES - The modularity of Plantech-CST’s equipment allows the user to use different standard hopper capacities (from 24 to 2000L) and for different throughputs (from 100 to 30000 Kg/h)
- CONTROL SYSTEM AND INDUSTRY 4.0 - Conveying control system can manage from a single receiver up to several receiver and production lines. The PLC is supplied with OPC/UA protocol embedded, which make each machine modular and ready for industry 4.0.
- HMI - The conveying control system is equipped with a user friendly HMI touch screen (7”-9”-15”).
- INSTALLATIONS - The equipment is always supplied prewired with junction boxes to permit an easy and fast installation.
- OPTIONS AVAILABLE - As an option it can be designed for high temperatures, ATEX compliant and/or FDA compliant
Always deliver more than expected
DF – Dense Phase
DENSE PHASE PNEUMATIC CONVEYING DF
The DF dense phase pneumatic conveying is suitable to handle bulk products such as pellets, powders and regrinds, it is the best way to transport blends, abrasive and breakable products. The main features are the low speed of conveying (5-10 m/s) and the small amount of air used to move big quantities of product.
A pressurized vessel moves the product through compressed air in the conveying line. Parallel to the product pipelines, additional air injectors are installed to keep constant the speed off transport and reduce the friction of the product. In this way, big quantities of product can be conveyed over long distances whilst keeping the original characteristics.
Category: DENSE PHASE CONVEYING Tags: bulk product handling, conveying abrasive products, conveying fragile products, conveying over long distances, conveying pre-mixed products, dense phase pneumatic conveying, Granule and pellet dosing, handling powders, pneumatic transport low speed, regrind dosing