- VERSIONS AVAILABLE DBB-P. - Empty big gab station with electrical chain hoist DBB-F. Empty big bag station for a forklift with telescopic frame
- MODULAR DISCHARGE DEVICES - To discharge the product from the big bag, Plantech-CST offers various solutions. From an easy plate for free flowing powders up to pneumatic pistons installed on the side of the big bag and pneumatic petals installed at the bottom of the big bag for poor flowing products.
- MODULAR DISCHARGE HOPPERS - Installed at the discharge end of the big bag is a hopper with a design based on the flowability of the product being emptied.
- BAG LOADING - If required, the discharge hopper can be equipped with a door for the manual emptying of normal bags as opposed to big-bags.
- DUST TIGHT LOCKING SYSTEM - When the product to handle is very dusty, a fast clamp with a tensioning system can be installed a the outlet of the big-bag to prevent, during opening operations, dust leakages in the environment.
- WEIGHING SYSTEM - If required, the empty bag station EB can be installed with load cells for the weighing of the material.
- INSTALLATIONS - The empty big-bag station is always supplied pre-assembled and pre wired with junction boxes to permit an easy and fast installation.
- OPTIONS AVAILABLE - As an option, the empty big-bag station DBB-P can be designed ATEX compliant and/or FDA compliant
DBB Empty Big Bags station
EMPTY BIG-BAG STATION
The empty big bag station series DBB-P is Plantech-CST’s modular solution to discharge big-bags by means of a chain hoist or a fork lift. The discharge station can handle bulk bags containing free flowing and poor flowing products using the appropriate discharge hopper and flow aid.
The empty big-bag station series DBB-P is designed with a frame able to house big-bags of different sizes up to 2500 mm height, 1300 x 1300 mm width and up to 1500 kg in weight. The bulk bag is hooked to a frame and with an electrical chain hoist or a forklift depending on the version, is positioned on top of the structure above the discharge hopper.