- Minimal power consumption & the highest output / kW of installed power in the market Giving you lower running cost and therefore the quickest return on your investment.
- Low shear, minimum process dwell time and the absolute minimum of material degradation Means you can recycle all of your scrap material into high quality pellets, reducing your material costs and improving your profitability.
- Direct extrusion design, no prior size reduction required Requires no other costly equipment, reduces maintenance and increases your productivity, therefore improving your profitability
- Smallest footprint recycling machine available on the market Minimal floor space is required.
- TRIM BASKET For feeding inline trims into the recycling extruder.
- REELFEED Used to feed off-spec or scrap reels into the extruder, can be used simultaneously with the trim basket.
- SUPATRIM - TRIM PULLING NIP Used to convey tacky or extensible trims into the extruder.
- SCREEN CHANGERS Manual or automatic systems available, used when running offline products i.e. reels, flake etc
- DTEC A pellet detection system to advise if there are issues in the pelletiser.
- ANTISTATIC BAR A bar on the top of the Trim Basket to remove static from trims.