- INTEGRATED BLENDING & EXTRUSION CONTROL - Maguire’s proven WXB Gravimetric batch blending technology combined with comprehensive loss-in-weight control.
- DISPENSE ACCURACY - Batch blending from 2 – 12 materials with dispense accuracy of +/- 0.1% on a 1% setting.
- CONTINUOUS UPDATES - Integrated Loss-in-Weight control monitoring live consumption rate to an extruder and updating process rate every second.
- SPECIALLIST EXTRUSION CONTROL - Maguire + Syncro Syntrol control for every type of extrusion process.
- EASY SETUP - Syntrol touchscreen allows quick and easy setup of extrusion process. Easily set process parameters like gram/meter, micron and layer ratios.
- RAW MATERIAL SAVINGS - Overall raw materials savings of up to 10% compared to manual regulation.
- REDUCED SCRAP - Reduced start-up material wastage & changeover scrap.
- ALWAYS ON TARGET - Automatically regulate extruder and haul-off speeds to always be on target.
- FAST PAYBACK – From reduced material usage, production scrap, manual intervention and increased productivity.
- ELIMINATE PROCESS VARIATIONS - due to screen pack, voltage fluctuations and MFI differences.
- SOLUTIONS FOR EXTRUSION PROCESSES - Suited to continuous extrusion processes for mono and co-extrusion processes. Applications include cable, cast film, blown film, sheet, pipe, tube & profile extrusion.
- MAGUIRE+SYNCRO CONTROL FLEXIBILITY - Detailed control of all materials settings, layer ratio control, & extrusion control. Controller allows effective control for mono and co-ex processes, managed from 1 HMI.
- EXPANDABLE & MODULAR - The WXB control is expandable and can be simply integrated with further downstream controls for automatic gauging and process control.
- RETROFITTED - WXB extrusion control module can easily be retrofitted with other modular components from Maguire + Syncro including air rings, IBC control, Gauging, and in-line recycling.
Ideal partner for plastics processors who require innovative technology to gain a competitive edge.
WXB Gravimetric Blender
The WXB Gravimetric Batch Blender includes a fully integrated Loss-in-Weight mix chamber which provides live lb/hr (kg/hr) data updated every second.
The WXB series of blenders offer unique features and benefits for all extrusion applications.