- HIGH PERFORMANCE - C-LYQUID can guarantee a high accuracy in feeding (+/- 0.5%) in a range of 1:10.
- BATCH OR CONTINUOS MODE - The dosing station C-LYQUID can work in continuous or batch mode, it is the perfect solution to feed any kind of additives in either continuous extruders or in batch mixers.
- WIDE RANGE OF PUMPS - The dosing station C-LYQUID depending on the characteristics of the product, can be equipped with a variety of different dosing pumps such as gear pumps, peristaltic pumps, pistons pumps and diaphragm pumps.
- HEATING OR COOLING SYSTEM - The dosing station C-LYQUID can be supplied either heated or cooled by means of electrical hoses or the double jacketing of the hoppers and the circulation of heated or cooled water/oil. To keep the temperature homogeneous it can also been installed with an agitator in the hopper.
- TRANSFERRING PUMP - As an option, the dosing unit C-LYQUID can be supplied with an additional pump to transfer the liquid from the storage (drum, silos, etc.) to the feeder.
- WEIGHING SYSTEM - C-LYQUID gravimetric units can be installed on load cells. Analog load cell features: Resolution: 1:8388608 (± 23 bit) Accuracy: ± 0.03%
- INSTALLATIONS - C-LYQUID is always supplied prewired with junction boxes to permit an easy and fast installation. C-LYQUID feeders can be installed in a standalone frame or in a modular multi component dosing station frame C-MULTY which is available in various configurations: DS-4, DS-6 and DS-8, from 2 to 8 feeding units.
- CONTROL SYSTEM & INDUSTRY 4.0 - Feeder control system can manage from a single feeder up to several feeders and production lines. The PLC is supplied with OPC/UA protocol embedded, which make each machine modular and ready for industry 4.0.
- HMI - The feeding control system is equipped with a user friendly HMI touch screen (7”-9”-15”).
- OPTIONS AVAILABLE - As an option, C-LYQUID feeder can be designed ATEX compliant and/or FDA compliant
C-LYQUID DOSING STATION FOR LIQUIDS
C-LYQUID is Plantech-CST’s feeding unit engineered in different sizes in order to feed liquids of various viscosities and is available in volumetric or gravimetric versions. In the loss-in-weight modules, an analogue load cell is installed to guarantee a high weighing accuracy.