- HIGH PERFORMANCE - C-ONE-G can guarantee a high accuracy in feeding (+/- 0.5%) in a range of 1:20.
- WIDE RANGE OF MODELS - The wide range of different dosing units allows the user to feed from 0,2 to 22.800 dm3/h.
- MODULAR DESIGN - The design allows the possibility to change material and feed-rate by simply changing the screw and discharge outlet.
- MODULAR HOPPERS - Various shapes and sizes of standard hoppers can be perfectly combined with various measuring extensions chosen in relation to flow rate, in order to meet different dosing needs
- WEIGHING SYSTEM - C-ONE-G gravimetric units can be installed on a platform scale or in a special designed scale frame to keep the equipment more compact.
- INSTALLATION - C-ONE-G is always supplied prewired with junction boxes to permit an easy and fast installation. C-ONE-G feeders can be installed in a standalone frame or in a modular multi component dosing station frame C-MULTY which is available in various configurations: DS-4, DS-6 and DS-8, from 2 to 8 feeding units.
- CONTROL SYSTEM & INDUSTRY 4.0 - Feeder control system can manage from a single feeder up to several feeders and production lines. The PLC is supplied with OPC/UA protocol embedded, which make each machine modular and ready for industry 4.0.
- HMI - The feeding control system is equipped with a user friendly HMI touch screen (7”-9”-15”).
- OPTIONS AVAILABLE - As an option, C-ONE-G can be designed for high temperatures, ATEX compliant and/or FDA compliant.
SINGLE SCREW FEEDING UNIT FOR EASY FLOW PRODUCTS
C-ONE-G is a single screw feeding unit engineered in different sizes in order to feed granules, or free flowing products and is available in volumetric or gravimetric versions. In the loss-in-weight modules, an analogue load cell is installed to guarantee a high weighing accuracy.
A single motor with a direct transmission drives the feeding screw. Different screw configurations allows the user to feed any kind of throughput accurately and with consistency.